SHOP THE POST
With patio season around the corner, it’s reminded me that it’s time to redo my patio. I am currently collecting some inspiration from across the web. My intention is to create a luxe transitional retreat that’s relaxing as well as functional. Easy right…. lol.
We use our outdoor patio space for just about everything! To decompress and unwind, to work, and many times, to dine together. Currently, we are attempting to balance all of those things with one patio set, which I love, but we have the capacity for a dining area and a sitting area, making the space truly functional.
Hence my fixation with discovering fashionable and functional outdoor living inspiration:
1. Digging this boho glam urban oasis designed by @caitlinflemming on @lonnymag
2. Loving this hammock and how it accentuates this shabby chic patio by @humbertetpoyet
3. Getting some inspo from outdoor textiles, esp this beauty shared by @jp_simpson_
4. Obsessed with this outdoor dining space and it’s traditional yet modern feels
6. This modern and minimal relaxing corner by @laaracopleysmith.gardendesign
So much to do before perfect weather descends upon Phoenix and outdoor living is at its peak. I was praying to be done by Labor Day, but it looks like it won’t be till early Fall. But I’m not upset because the delay is for a good reason.
Labor Day has now been reserved for my first friends trip! I’m thrilled about spending some much-needed leisure time with my friends at a luxury resort on the beach in Destin, Florida.
Of course, I’ll be sharing every step of my friends trip and my patio redo with my readers, but until then, make sure you pin this for later:
Latest posts by Tierra Wilson (see all)
- Weekly Envy: 9 Luxury Sunglasses for Women - August 28, 2017
- 10+ Stylish and Chic Conferences for Women Entrepreneurs & Creatives - August 23, 2017
- Weekly Envy: Outdoor Living - August 21, 2017